Talking Fish provides a full range of speech pathology services. Our main services include:
- Speech and language assessments
- Speech and language therapy
- Literacy assessment and therapy
- Augmentative and alternative communication assessment and implementation
- Feeding assessment and therapy
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions as we may be able to assist you with your speech pathology needs even if they are not specifically listed above.
Talking Fish Speech Pathology is unfortunately no longer a bulk-billing service. If you have an Enhanced Primary Care Plan from your GP you will be eligible for a Medicare rebate for most of our services. If you do not have a care plan from your GP we still strive to make our services as affordable as possible. Please contact us regarding your needs and we can discuss pricing that is specific to the services you will be needing.
Services can be delivered:
- At home
- At school
- At kinder/childcare
- At another convenient location
Please contact us to discuss your needs and we can make sure we are able to offer the most appropriate services to you and your family.